Thursday 18 April 2013

Our Introduction


Hi! This is our first post! We're Admin Jong and Admin Joe! And this is our introduction! ^^

Hey I'm Admin Jong and I'm 17 this year. FOOD is my first love ♥ and it'll always be. I wanted to share bout the variety and beauty of the food I've tasted thus the creation of this blog^^

Hi there! I'm admin Joe! ^^ I'm 17 this year as well. 3 words: Food, photography, blogging. My love for these 3 is the inspiration for creating this blog! So I hope you enjoy~ 

Now let us tell you a bit about us! We have been classmates since sec 1 and we've been best friends for 4 years and counting! We both love K-POP! And we definitely LOVE food!! 

We hope you enjoy reading our blog as much we enjoy blogging! And don't forget food is art!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com